Instagram allows you to block multiple accounts for security reasons, meaning you can prevent people from viewing your photos and stories on the app.
You might feel harassed by a user or just want some privacy, but they get compiled into a single list in your settings available to view later.
It’s easy to review the usernames you’ve blocked, and even unblock them if you want to.
So, how do you view your blocked list on Instagram?
How to view your blocked list on Instagram
It only takes a few simple steps to view your blocked list on Instagram:
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone or Android phone
- Tap on your profile icon on the bottom right of the screen
- Tap the three lines on the top right of the screen
- Tap Settings, and then Privacy
- Underneath the Connections heading, you should see Blocked Accounts – tap here to see the list.
If you want to unblock an account, simply click on their username and then ‘Unblock’.
Follow Metro across our social channels, on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
Share your views in the comments below