fbpx

Katie Price’s fiancé Carl Woods breaks silence over alleged assault

Carl Woods has spoken out for the first time after Katie Price was rushed to hospital (Picture: Rex)

Carl Woods has broken his silence after fiancée Katie Price was rushed to hospital for assault last month.

The 43-year-old was taken in for treatment after the police were called to the house where she was staying on August 23, following an incident involving alleged assault.

An unnamed man was arrested on suspicion of assault, and was later released on bail.

Speaking out over the allegations for the first time, Carl vowed those who accused him of committing the alleged assault are ‘completely delusional’.

Taking to Instagram, he shared a statement with his 199k followers, and posted the same message on his story.

‘I have remained quiet until now due to the investigation being carried out by the police however I have found it so difficult to keep quiet on social media due to the speculation and shocking abuse that I have received,’ he said.

‘Anybody who thinks I hit Katie, you’re completely delusional and have no idea of the reality of this situation.

‘I have never and never would do anything to hurt Katie. The truth will be told.’

Carl shared the post with no caption.

Katie was taken to hospital last month, at 1.30am, when she was allegedly assaulted in an unprovoked attack.

Katie Price Carl Woods

Katie and Carl started dating last summer and have been inseparable ever since (Picture: Instagram)

A man in his 30s was arrested for assault, theft, and coercive and controlling behaviour, and was later bailed amid a police investigation.

A police statement shared with Metro.co.uk confirmed: ‘A 32-year-old man arrested on suspicion of assault, theft and coercive and controlling behaviour has been released on bail until 20 September.’

In an interview, Katie later recalled running away to her eldest son Harvey’s house, after she was ‘punched’ in the face.

‘I’m still all dazed. I’m devastated. I’ve told police that I was assaulted, and am in shock that this happened. I ran away after being punched,’ she told the Sun. 

‘The fight was unprovoked — I was just sitting there watching telly when the assault happened.’

The mum-of-five has not been seen in public since, and has pulled out of scheduled red carpet appearances.

Metro.co.uk has contacted Katie’s reps for a comment.

Got a story?

If you’ve got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us celebtips@metro.co.uk, calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we’d love to hear from you.


MORE : Big Brother star Becki Seddiki diagnosed with leukaemia


MORE : Scott Disick and girlfriend Amelia Hamlin ‘spending time apart’ over leaked DM drama

Thanks for reading the whole article. If you wish to get an daily update about Katie Price’s fiancé Carl Woods breaks silence over alleged assault , click on the bell button to subscribe for the notifications.

Also, we are now available on all social media:
Follow us for Giveaways and Offers: https://www.flow.page/g-covers

For any Paid Promotions contact us here: https://www.flow.page/g-covers