The star recently revealed she won’t be in the studio this week for the show after she had to take an urgent trip to Germany and self-isolate following the journey.
However, she’s now revealed the sad reason behind her visit.
Motsi, 39, shared a photo of a smashed glass door, writing in German: ‘Unfortunately we have no good news.
‘Someone tried to break into our school. We are working with the police to solve this crime.
‘We know we have been targeted on purpose and we will improve security in our school so that this will not happen again.’
Earlier this week, she explained that she won’t be appearing live in the studio following her trip, but that she’ll be making an appearance via video link.
‘Hi guys – Earlier this week I needed to travel to Germany for an urgent reason,’ she wrote.
‘I will of course be following UK government guidelines and self-isolating for 14 days.
‘I’ll be watching from home and by the power of technology, should be in your living rooms.
‘Watch out though, I’ll be doing my own hair and make-up!’
Meanwhile, Nicola Adams has had to drop out after pro dancer Katya Jones tested positive for the virus.
Speaking of her early exit, the athlete said in a statement: ‘Hey guys! I’m absolutely devastated my Strictly journey has come to an end so soon. I had so much more to give and so many people to win this for!
‘But I just want to say a huge thank you to Katya for being the best dance partner anyone could ask for. She pushed me way out of my comfort zone and it’s been an incredible experience.
‘I’m gutted to be out of the competition but in these unprecedented times and as frustrating as it is, the Covid measures in place are to keep everyone safe, and I’m doing what I can to help.’
Strictly Come Dancing continues on Saturday, at 7.10pm, on BBC One.
Got a story?
If you’ve got a celebrity story, video or pictures get in touch with the Metro.co.uk entertainment team by emailing us email@example.com, calling 020 3615 2145 or by visiting our Submit Stuff page – we’d love to hear from you.
MORE : Strictly Come Dancing: Anton du Beke says it’s ‘an absolute honour’ to fill in as judge as he discusses Nicola Adams’ exit
MORE : Nicola Adams ‘banned from Strictly Come Dancing return’ after Katya Jones exit